Study, Work & Immigrate to Canada
Human to Human Immigration services
COntact us
About us

Elizabeth Martinez - Licensed Immigration Consultant

I'm Elizabeth Martinez, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant from Mexico.

I fell in love with Canada as an international student in 2006 and 2010. Thanks to the opportunities this country offers, I now live here permantently.

After having gone through different immigration processes myself, I am aware of all the challenges, concerns, and anxiety one can go through when deciding to emigrate to another country. Nevertheless, I also know that immigrating to a new country is so exciting and rewarding. 

After completing the Immigration Consultant Diploma at Ashton College, I became a licensee in good standing of CICC (College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants) and a member of the CAPIC (Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants).I'm here to help you with your immigration processes so you can focus on your new beginning.



Your goal is our goal. We will provide you with accurate and clear information on the right way to immigrate to Canada permanently or temporarily as an individual, or even if you want to immigrate with your family. 

Express Entry - Provincial Nominee Program - Family Sponsorship - Home child care provider & Home support worker - Pilot Programs - Self-employed program


If you want to work in Canada, there are different programs that could allow you to do it. We can help you evaluate your specific case, and find the right way to achieve your goal. 

Post Graduation Work permit (PGWP) - Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) - International Mobility Program - Intra-company transferees
Business visitors - Working Holiday Visa - Young Professional


Studying in Canada  will not only be one of the greatest experiences of your life, it will also give you many benefits for your future in this beautiful country. Canada's Post-Secondary institutions which are Designated Learning Institutions (DLI) offer a great variety of programs with one of the best education systems in the world. Studying in a DLI institution on a program eligible for a post-graduation work permit, would allow you to obtain an open work permit for up to 3 years upon successful completion of your studies. 


Do you want to visit Canada as a tourist? We can help you to obtain a tourist visa (temporary resident visa) to travel to Canada and see one of the most beautiful countries in the world.

Temporary Resident Visa - Visitor Extension - eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization
Super Visa for parents and grandparents

Other Services

  • Citizenship
  • PR card renewal
  • Access to Information & Privacy (ATIP)
  • Amendments of Temporary Resident Documents
  • Confirmation of Permanent Residence
  • Replacement of immigration documents
  • Verification of Status (VOS)
Let's start working on your immigration goal
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.